Saturday, February 6, 2010

How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Tell You The Ways......

This is my own little tribute to Valentines Day......
I have never had a valentines day where I was with someone who cared enough to get me the ordinary things most men get there loved one on this hallmark holiday......
I love the Romanticism of this day and I love what it could be........
So here is my own little tribute to things that I love........
why fester in not having someone and post things that make me delighted!!!
I made the list as if someone was asking me questions. Enjoy!

Most romantic thing someone ever told you?


I was asked what my favorite color was ?
and to be honest I don't have one!
So in turn I asked him what he thought my favorite color should be?
His response was Violet. And I asked him why? He said its because your personality is so complex and beautiful like the color Violet where you can see blues and purples and reds and pinks...... Its not just one color! Just like you! I have to admit that when I heard that my heart fluttered!! I love that it was romantic but not in a cheesy way!




Favorite Animal?


I Love Owls!
I look at them and cant help but feel that i want one for a pet!
I know that's ridiculous but I think they are the cutest things.


Everyone's question to me is:
Whats your Favorite Flower?

And most people are surprised by the Answer

CARNATIONS!
the meaning of a Carnation is
Bonds of affection; health and energy; fascination; woman love




I have always had a Love for all flowers. But I love the carnation because of there ruffle.



Favorite Place?
Now I'm not putting like a city in because I haven't been everywhere so how would you know?
So instead I'm putting a place that I like to go.


New York Botanical Garden Conservatory.
Only at this place can i walk around and be relaxed and fascinated for hours on end.



Song that makes you think of love?

So Real By Jeff Buckley

There is a line in the song that makes me smile
" Remember the smell of the fabric of your simple city dress"


Song that makes you want to fall in love?

Elusive by Scott Matthews

Beautiful Song!


Favorite Crafting Material?

Ribbon! Ribbon of all kinds too.....



You can do anything with ribbon and turn it into so many things!


Style that reflects my personality?


I like to think that I have such a complex personality that I don't have just one style but I'm going with what style would fit my mood and this would be it!


Picture of Inspiration?



I don't have just one but this one has had me intrigued! I have a love of Pirates...
But I wanted to make a head piece with a pirate ship and while I was surfing for pictures I came across this and fell in love!


And Finally.......
Favorite Love Story?
How could I resist?
there are so many great love stories out there....
The one that captures my heart is.....
Pride And Prejudice.
Ahhh.... Mr. Darcy
How I Love Thee!


Mr. Darcy: How are you this evening, my dear?
Elizabeth Bennet: Very well... although I wish you would not call me "my dear."
Mr. Darcy: [chuckles] Why?
Elizabeth Bennet: Because it's what my father always calls my mother when he's cross about something.
Mr. Darcy: What endearments am I allowed?
Elizabeth Bennet: Well let me think...”Lizzie" for every day, "My Pearl" for Sundays, and...”Goddess Divine"... but only on *very* special occasions.
Mr. Darcy: And... what should I call you when I am cross? Mrs. Darcy...?
Elizabeth Bennet: No! No. You may only call me "Mrs. Darcy"... when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy.
Mr. Darcy: [he snickers] Then how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy?
[kisses her on the forehead]
Mr. Darcy: Mrs. Darcy...
[kisses her on the right cheek]
Mr. Darcy: Mrs. Darcy...
[kisses her on the nose]
Mr. Darcy: Mrs. Darcy...
[kisses her on the left cheek]
Mr. Darcy: Mrs. Darcy...
[finally kisses her on the mouth]

And My heart Melts........

No comments:

Post a Comment