Monday, February 9, 2009

not the cheesiest!!!!!

I opened my I tunes today and was playing some music. I started playing random songs one by one and it frustrated me a little cause i wanted a variety. Then I noticed that one of the categories on the left was called 25 most played songs and i got interested cause I wanted to see what my play list looked like. I think what struck my fancy the most about it is in an odd sense you could call this a translation of your personality.... 25 songs that you have listened to the most since you have had an itunes library. I have decided to list out my list. let me know what you think and tell me if it resembles my personality at all.... and I hope that all of you would do the same cause this interested me so much that i have been listening to this play list for an entire day. Hey you never know someone Else's play list might turn you onto something "new".

These are in order as well! The top one being the most listened to.

Dark Star by Beck

Mad World by Gary Jules with Michael Andrews

Banquet by Bloc Party

Don't Panic by Coldplay

Playground Love by AIR

Roam by The B-52's

Hang Me Up to Dry by Cold War Kids

Sparks by Coldplay

Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk

Technologic (Radio Edit) by Daft Punk

Human After All by Daft Punk

Crooked Teeth by Death Cab For Cutie

Kelly Watch the Stars by Air

Cherry Blossom Girl by AIR

Letter to My Son by Bloc Party

What Sarah Said by Death Cab For Cutie

Gamma Ray by Beck

Elephant Woman by Blonde Redhead

One More Time (Short Radio Edit) by Daft Punk

Robot Rock by Daft Punk

Ziggy Stardust by David Bowie

Soul Meets Body by Death Cab For Cutie

I Feel It All by Feist

Just One of Those Things (Brazilian Girls Remix) by Blossom Dearie

Space Oddity by David Bowie

No comments:

Post a Comment