Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A designer GOD!!!

God I love John Galliano!!!!!
and here is why......
Dior's Haute Couture
Spring/Summer 2010

29.jpg picture by fashionista83



Photobucket


31.jpg picture by fashionista83


dior, junon dress Pictures, Images and Photos



Photobucket



Photobucket

This one might be my fav...

Collection by John Galliano for Christian Dior at the haute couture, spring/summer 2010 season in Paris.

Such a toss up I'm loving yellow right now!

His Fall/Winter collection is INSANE!!!

A Garden of Dresses Literally




This one is my fav. Like i said i love yellow right now!








neon dress




dior haute couture fall 2010




gown




dior haute coutoue gown




dior gown










A Fashion God!
He is my inspiration!
His creations inspire me on a daily bases!


No comments:

Post a Comment